Is it time for a system check-up and a cleaning? Make sure your system is operating at peak performance and schedule your Clean & Tune service today! To schedule an appointment, click here.
System breakdowns can be expensive! An after-hours service call, plus parts and labor, can all add up to a big repair bill for your furnace or boiler. Protect not only your investment, but your wallet as well by signing up for one of our Heating System Service & Maintenance Plans today!
Home heating systems and fuel storage tanks can be a big investment, and the UPGRADE & SAVE Rebate Program can help homeowners offset some of the cost of a new installation.
Offers Pennsylvania homeowners up to $500* when they install new, higher-efficiency oil-fired furnaces or boilers and/or a new above ground oil storage tank.
- Rebates between $250-$500 are available for replacement/upgrade of an existing oil-fired furnace or boiler to a higher efficiency model.
- Rebates between $250-$500 are available for the installation of a new above ground oil storage tank to replace an above ground or underground tank.
- Program runs from April 1, 2020 to December 31, 2020 on a first-come-first-served basis and limited availability.
Contact us today to get started!
Looking to Upgrade Your Heating System?
Rely on Advantage Oil Company to keep your home or commercial space comfortably warm, even during the most frigid of winters! Our certified master technicians are experts at installing and servicing a comprehensive line of heating equipment products.
Heating bills seem a little too high? Contact us for a comprehensive heating system evaluation. Our technicians will:
- Evaluate the overall condition and age of your heating system
- Diagnose the reason(s) why your system failed
- Identify the services or parts needed to make your system reliable and safe
- Repair your system to work safely and efficiently
- Provide maintenance services to extend the life of your system
If it’s time to replace your system, we can install a new, high-efficiency furnace or boiler that could save you as much as 35% on your annual energy bills.