Home heating systems and fuel storage tanks can be a big investment! The UPGRADE & SAVE Rebate Program can help homeowners offset some of the cost of a new installation.
Offers Pennsylvania homeowners up to $500* when they install new, higher-efficiency oil-fired furnaces or boilers and/or a new above ground oil storage tank.
- Rebates between $250-$500 are available for replacement/upgrade of an existing oil-fired furnace or boiler to a higher efficiency model.
- Rebates between $250-$500 are available for the installation of a new above ground oil storage tank to replace an above ground or underground tank.
- Program runs from April 1, 2020 to December 31, 2020 on a first-come-first-served basis and limited availability.
Contact us today to get started!
Oil Tank Looking a Little Shabby?
If you’re oil tank has seen better days, and it’s time to replace it or install a new one in your home or business, Advantage Oil has the knowledge, experience and high-quality products you demand. Our installations are performed by a team of courteous, well-trained, technicians who will answer your questions as they arise and talk you through the installation process as they are completing the job.
Tank manufacturers offer many different tank sizes, coatings, and configurations. Advantage will provide you with the best industry knowledge available to help you choose the correct type of tank for your needs. The variety of services we offer include:
- Indoor Oil Tank Replacement & Installation
- Outdoor, Above Ground Oil Tank Replacement & Installation
- Skid Tank Replacement & Installation
Our service technicians are well versed on all of the requirements for any oil tank replacement or installation job including local, state, and national regulations for proper sizing, distance requirements, and more.
Today’s oil tanks are corrosion-proof, and many feature double-wall construction that makes them even tougher than their predecessors. Our above ground oil storage container installations are top-of-the-line systems that are designed to last for years:
With 50+ years of experience, Granby Industries is known for its quality and proven track record in innovation and design. This is a logical and responsible choice for peace of mind with great warranties from 10 years up to 30 years.
- Always a tough tank
- Welded lap joint: the strongest one
- Handles on each head for easy handling
- Easy to install
- 10-Year Warranty
- Double-bottom leak detection and containment system
- Double-bottom tank with leak detector system eliminates leakage risk
- Standard float leak detection system
- 25-Year Warranty
GRANBY DOUBLE WALL
- Primary tank with galvanized steel secondary containment
- Visual leak indicator for the monitoring of the integrity of the primary tank
- Fluorination treated against oil odors, exclusive to Granby 2-in-1 tanks
- Primary tank made of blow-molded high-density polyethylene (HDPE)
- Secondary containment made of tightly welded and edged galvanized steel
- 30-Year Warranty
Roth Double Wall
ROTH double-wall tanks are designed to offer the highest level of environmental protection. Every inner ROTH Tank is made out of blow-molded, high-density polyethylene that is seamless, absolutely leak proof, and corrosion resistant. In addition, ROTH Tanks feature top connections to ensure oil stays where it should. The outer tank is made of leak-proof, corrosion-resistant steel which is capable of containing at least 110% of the capacity of the inner tank for maximum protection.
ROTH DOUBLE WALL
- Weld-free galvanized steel outer tank capable of holding 110% of the inner tank
- Seamless high-density polyethylene inner tank
- Highly visible optical leak alarm
- 50% lighter than a 12-gauge steel tank with a larger storage capacity
- Corrosion resistant steel filling system and external 2″ thread, allowing for an even level in each tank when installed in groups
- Comes with leak protection insurance
- 30-Year Warranty
Atlantic Containment Skid Tanks
With over two decades of dedicated storage containment expertise, Atlantic Containment is your #1 trusted partner in the mid-Atlantic region for above ground storage tanks and fabrication solutions. Skid tanks are a good solution if you require a tank that is larger than 330 gallons. Skid tanks start at 500 gallons and can go up to 5000 gallons. They come in single or double wall configurations. Skid tanks are usually installed in commercial applications where a larger fuel supply is needed.
Atlantic Containment offers single-wall and double-wall
- All steel quality construction.
- Meets N.F.P.A. 30 requirements.
- Lifting lugs.
- Primer coating.
- UL142 labeled.
- Exterior of each tank is chemically cleaned to assure the coating adheres properly.